Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Things are looking up. Still.

I just thought I'd update those of you who may have been concerned about my ongoing priapism (also known as Permanent Bone-On Syndrome, or Bishop's Itch).

Well, it's still there. It's there when I go to sleep. It's there when I wake up. (To be fair, it was always there when I woke up anyway. But now it stays there, all day, always there, never not being there.)

I'm touched by the flood of concerned messages - both of them - so I thought I'd let you know that I'm okay, learning to cope, taking one day at a time, that sort of thing. Oh, and pissing upside down. Nothing I can't handle.

Anyway, no need to worry. I'll beat this thing single handed! HA HA! Get it? You've got to laugh, that's what I say.

Why? Because I AM THE CLIENT!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain!

    There is a little device used by acupuncturists which is a 1cm. wheel with tiny little very sharp points sticking out, much like a cowboy's spur.

    For goodness sake man, get down to your Chinese needle man, see if he's got one and give it a go. Very lightly to start with, and if you can bear it increase until you gently puncture the skin. I'd avoid the knob.

    By now your organ must have changed colour several times, and I worry for its long term function (in the long term I mean.)

    ReplyDelete